The iBond5000-Ball is an advanced ball bonder used for process development, production, research, or added manufacturing support, iBond5000 provides the high yield and excellent repeatability needed for every wedge bonding application including Optoelectronic Modules, Hybrids/MCMs, Microwave Products, Discrete Devices/Lasers, Chip-on-Boards, Leads, Sensors, High Power Devices and much more.
The MPP iBond5000 series integrates the proven MWB mechanical design with an advanced graphic user interface.
iBond5000 main control board is based on Cortex A9 Dual-core CPU that runs at a speed of 1GHz, the operating system is Windows CE based and the system is controlled using a 7”
600X800 TFT touch screen.
The system enables you, the user, to save and load profiles; it comes with factory preconfigured profiles to ease usage
The MPP iBond5000 Wire Bonder series is based on the proven 4500 Series, the market leader for nearly a decade.
- Overall solution – machine, tools, application development, service
- Silver, Gold and Platinum service plans
- Trade-in options & Rental options
- 24/7 Online Technical support
- Customized wire bonding profiles
- High yield and excellent repeatability for every bonding application including: Optoelectronic Modules, Hybrids/MCMs, Microwave Products, Chip-on-Boards and more.
- Adjustable work holder height for added flexibility
- Supports a wide range of wire and ribbon sizes